Monday, May 4, 2009

The Art of the Psycho Ex

A topic I've been meaning to discuss for a long time and now I'm going to investigate...How do that do it? THEY SHIT! THEY SHIT! THEY SHIT! The bloody psycho ex shits! Out the baby! At least in my case they do. But really how do they do it? What are the genetics? What is in their blood? I don't know and I really wish I did. Ok lets investigate...They chase you around Marlton, they claim to have had your child, then it was a miscarriage, then its a syst, but theres shitting and pissing involved. They try and be a part of your life, they im, they call, they message, they threaten your now girlfriend, they flip your trays in dinning halls because you got your food earlier and claim if I cant eat, neither can you, or they get an annoyingly level of drunk and are with other guys and expect you to be ok with living with other guys! Oh my God!?! What has this world come to? Is it in the way we talk, is it in the way we walk, or is it in the way we stare, or is it our fabulous hair. Do I just have the Kelso affect and am man pretty? Scratch that, just kidding! Psych, I mean it,(Im not cocky Im confident, but when they say Im the best its a complement!) yeah you fuckin do! But are we blind to the fact that they try to manipulate us? Do they judge our character and think we're weak, well guess what psycho bitches! We arent! Simple as that. As I further investigate by each passing day, I need your help to figure out, why are ex-girlfriends psycho? I've said time and time again, shes gonna be the death of me, help me to survive and live to see 30.

Thanks fellow followers, til next time, Go Fuck yourself Psycho Bitches!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... that literally could have been in wingdings because it was complete and utter nonsense. just kidding bra, very funny but see it's just that effect u have. U very lovable (no homo). O and she won't be the death of you cuz hopefully she'll get bored with no responses after awhile (one would think). I'm actually suprised she hasn't found you on twitter or got to this blog...yet. Good luck budd

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen broseph... very funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it, you need to work on the vocab though...instead of now girlfriend how about current girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...they get mad if you don't go to your first Phillies game of the season with them (as if it's such a big event, but will the concede if you offer to take them to a meaningless pre-season game), they forbid you from going to bars (even though they go once a week on average) even if you don't drink (resulting in a less chance that you will do something stupid), they transform you into something you're not (someone who cares when they talk to guys or don't text back right away).. This is completely hypothetical. I'm sure I deserved it all. Sex. Kelly. Anywho.

    Seriously though, in all seriousness, I need a blog for myself because I have things I need to say. Therefore I make the announcement here and now, look out for Ryan's Rants on a surfable web linked computer near you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah yayy, i love it. Bone kelly again too, those crazy wild sex stories were da best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomo...is this possibly who I think it's about?
    If not then please disregard my stupidity ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. like jaime, seriously? who else could it be about, obviously its who you think it is, i mean god, she sleeps with flyers and still wont leave me alone, its absolutely bonkers and i dont know what to do, pathetic is the word of the day bitches because thats what it plain just is...thats right, you heard it here first, pathetic is the word of the day, along with bonkers! Pee-wee herman, AHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ry, i agree wth you...girls are pathetic, sad, inhuman creatures(i'd say people, but a majority of the time they aren't). can't wait to read Ryan's Rants

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dan, breaking news, ryans rants has already been shut down, i didnt even get to read the one post.

    ReplyDelete