Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Have I really lost it?

A couple months back I was inspired by Diego, to blog. And I took so much pride in my work and vowed to keep my thoughts coming. I got rave reviews for my blog, because they were better than I expected and the first month or so I kept the blogs coming as often as Lil Wayne puts out a new song. Then something happened.....I don’t even know what happened. But it happened, that’s all I can tell you for sure. I think Corporate America has taken full effect, ok, probably not, but it sounds cool to name drop corporate, but I guess PHH isn’t really Corporate America, its just dumb office work or lack there of. Anywho, like every year I get older I feel like ok, I still am a kid, where I can do whatever I want, the summer is mine, lets have fun everyday, but the past three years I’ve had “9 to 5” type internships, pretty much saying sayonara to the days of summer and I know we all have to grow up, but I’m not ready. I’m so tired of this mediocrity and monotone type of life, I want to do more, I want to go to the beach. The thing is most of my friends work the same way, its just unfortunate because I feel like we have lost the real feeling of summer and its just another season, its just being responsible while it is hot out. Grant it, we do have the weekends, but it is confined to two days, but what can we do about it. Anyway, my rant lead to the fact that I feel like I am trapped in a box and I’m disappointed with the way things are going and that I have lost the will to blog. I apologize to anyone that actually cares about the blog, I just feel so monotone. I want to blog more but there is not that much time and I just feel as though I have less to write about. But to end on a positive note, there are still events I have to look forward too, but I think I realized I’m not doing an internship next year because it takes my life away from me, just my opinion and I know I will be working like an internship again, once I get a real job but I want to embrace as much as I can.

Don’t worry, I will try to keep blogging, cant guarantee anything but I’ll do my best.
Tomo’s out.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize working in that steel factory was an "internship." And I think I know what happened..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened and who says this?

    ReplyDelete