Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A whole new look on things...

Well Im back, and I never thought I would again, but things have changed much since I last bloggeg. Lets get into it.

First off, the last time i blogged, I discussed the coming of Mike Vick to Philadelphia. With him being one of my favorite players ever I was completely excited for his arrival, my expectations were more optimistic than realistic. Sadly Vick has not really contributed at all to the team. Its ok though because Im glad he got to wear Eagle green. Rumors are Vick will be seeing alot of the friendly confines of Buffalo, New York next year. One of the teams that was rumored to acquire him, but thats fine with me and there isnt much more that needs to be said about that.

Next, Im a Rutgers Camden student now, which is disappointing, but I am finally doing really well in all of my classes so maybe this will work out for the better. I hate being home and not having much to do but I have a job with people that I like and I am making my way on my own now.

On my own now? Well many months ago I blogged on a certain someone due to a breakup, mistake of a blog but since that blog my (now ex) and I had gotten back together and things were going really well. I appreciated her for everything she was, we went to concerts and we even went on a trip to Miami Florida, and it was a great trip, but as time passed I guess a rift grew and we eventually broke up. At first it was very hard for me to take and was not sure what was going to come out of it. But now I have reached some closure and Im happy for that. Im not really sure of where things are going to go in the future. Before I was stressing due to my future and how everything was going to work. But with the recent events things have gone out the window and I have realized it is time to just take everything day by day. Also I have visited my friends way more than I did last year and we are only at the halfway point of the first semester. There are so many great things that I have in my life and now I really need to appreciate them for what they are. Im healthy and good looking, Im a smart kid who just needs to focus more and I have some of the best friends a guy could ask for. I say I have 8 best friends that I can really count on and I am so lucky to be able to have them in my life. It may seem I take things for granted sometimes, but they are right there to remind me that I really do have it good. To those friends of mine, I really and am truly appreciate them and dont know what I would do without them. Thank you guys so much!

More of a sentimental ending to my blog but I am back and I will continue to bring along my thoughts with some of the available time that has opened up in my life.

Goodnight and Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment