Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blogging again?

So how about that ride in? I guess thats why they call it sin city...Ha-Haha. I've been watching The Hangover alot recently.

Again, just like my last blog, many months ago, I never thought I would blog again. I'm back for the time being. After reading Adam's Travels I have decided to get back into it to discuss how things have been since most of my friends went on their journey to Europe.

Quick update first: I'm back with Leah, again. The break-up sucked but I actually think I have become a little more mature of a person because of it. Rutgers Camden still is actually working out for me, I'm maintaining my grades and I've grown a little at my high class job with Applebee's. I've been working hard at a job that I actually really like and it has paid off. I've been to Disney World with my family and went on a cruise with my girlfriend, both very fun and I am going to see Drake in a week and I am very excited for that. I have rekindled my enthusiasm with the Flyers during their Stanley Cup run and hope they can pull it out in games 6 and 7 to win the cup with their backs against the wall, it will be tough but all you can do at this point is have faith.

Seven of my best friends have gone on a month long journey across the sea to Europe. I'll be honest, last week when they first left I was bitter because I just didn't want them to go because I wanted my friends around. I was having a tough time with it because part of me really wanted to go, of course I find out they turned it down from 18 to 8 cities and it makes more sense. But I did not want to be away from home for a month and I have not been secure with money and I just did not find it proper for me to go when I wasn't fully committed. So for the first couple of days I was just bummed cause I wanted them here to have fun and I did not think that I would be able to. Also I started get down on other things, for example the fact that I am the oldest of all my friends and that I have not graduated yet, its tough to deal with but its ok and I have another year to figure out my life. But for one thing I have my girlfriend which is always a plus, but yesterday I hung out with Tim and Dan and I had a good time. It gave me hope that we will be able to hang out more while they are gone and still be able to have fun. So I am going to take everything one day at a time and before I know it they will be back. So I say to my friends overseas, I hope you have fun and enjoy this once of a lifetime chance, for when you come back we will party it up and embrace the rest of the summer. I get its kind of corny but do you guys really expect anything less of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment